Friday, November 22, 2013

Cable-Knit Cuddles

Photos by: Bethany Struble                                      Jacket by: Armani Exchange                                   Hoodie by: Hanes                                       Sweater by: ASOS                                Pants & Hat by: H&M                               Shoes by: Palladium

Cable knits are probably the epitome of cold weather, that and cuddling. But cable knits usually lead to cuddling ;] so...hahahaha. Anyways, I've been looking everywhere to find a nice fitted cable knit for myself for the longest time, so when I saw this beauty on ASOS, I couldn't help myself, especially in my color of choice this year, OD green. What are some of your cold-weather must haves this year? I'll make a list of mine and post it up soon. ALSO, I may do a giveaway sometime soon for Christmas, let me know what you guys think.

6 comments:

  1. I love the leather accents on that jacket

    http://theartofvintagerevival.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cool Peter
    i want to see you in Indonesia hahha

    www.afrizal-maulana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That shade of green complements your skin tone, so it was a good choice.
    Ohhhh yes, please do a giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the jacket! :)

    nathxngeorge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete