Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I'm hooked on you

Photos by: Brandon J                             Shirt by: Levi's                       Pants by: Pacsun                       Shoes by: Fly London                        Backpack: Joon's Backpack                             Bracelet: Mr.Ettika x Peter Adrian

Another bracelet out of the Mr. Ettika x Peter Adrian collection! This one, just as simple as the last, I suggested calling it "hooked on you" but then they told me they didn't like stupid names, so I think it's just hook bracelet. Well anyways, it's a simple bracelet that should fit all your nautical needs and more. This look isn't even nautical, but I put it on anyways, probably because I'm so...HOOKED on it....hehehe....alright that was pretty lame. Have a good one folks! again, the discount code is for my blog readers, so enjoy, spread the word, let me know what you think of the design!


4 comments:

  1. I'M HOOKED ON YOU!!! :)) nice outfit as always

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I love this outfit! I'm a sucker for denim tops lol

    --
    www.geloyellow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Hooker'? Maybe not :)

    ReplyDelete