Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I Couldn't Get You Out Of My Mind


















Photo Credit: Bethany Struble
Just a really plain look. It's been a while since I've posted, I hope you guys haven't forgotten about me! My face is finally healing so I'll be able to do new outfit posts soon. For now, here are some fun pics of me and Bethany at my library park. I love you all!


OH and today is the last day to vote! To vote, Please Click HERE, like then click vote on the bottom of the page!
If it doesn't direct you to my entry right away, search for Peter Sudarso
Today is the last day, so please cast your votes and reblog this if you can. It'll be much appreciated.



Also, please vote for Bethany Struble as well! Vote HERE!
Search for Bethany Struble

4 comments:

  1. love it love it love it love it love it LOOVVVVVVVE IT !you look fab!
    http://fashapple.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your style :) great job!

    http://tanja-nicole.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your styleeeeee

    Great blog!

    roadoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete